Wednesday 29 June 2011

Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister (live @ Glastonbury 2011))

So I went to Glastonbury over the weekend. I needn't discuss the weather or tell you how much i don't want anymore Falafel for at least a monthm but I will tell you I loved Nicholas Jaar, Laura Marling, Morrissey, Wu Tang, The Naked & The Famous & Queens Of The Stone Age. I wasn't overly excited by the Kills, maybe it was there timeslot in the middle of the afternoon or just as a two-piece, they don't have enough rock power at a festival like that?! The played Sour Cherry & Satellite, so I was pretty happy. Oh, and Wild Beasts, Warpaint & Craig Charles (Lister) surprised me with fantastic performances. Craig Charles mostly because of the last song he DJed.

Here's to 2013. R Kelly will probably headline.

No comments:

Post a Comment